miercuri, 11 aprilie 2018

Into my arms tonight

Hope was never enough for me
I need someone to hold me in his arms
And love me
More than I deserve
And kiss me back to life.

Love was never enough for me,
Ive never knew that word before,
I just need someone to teach me
How to pronounce it more.

I guess I never had enough
Of my world s beauty,
I guess Ive always wanted more,
But never knew what truth is.

I ran out of miracles
So, tell me,
Can you be my miracle tonight?
Even for a night,
Its alright,
ll be home by sunrise,
ll be alright.


You can be my Prince Charming,
I can be your Cinderella
Just pretend you re looking into my eyes
And Ill protect you under my umbrella.

We can dance all night,
We can watch the stars,
We will fight together
Through these endless wars.

You will be the one I will catch the sunset with
I know that this moment will only last a bit.

But Ill hold you close
To my broken heart,
You will feel the warm,
And well make it start.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu