miercuri, 2 septembrie 2015

Old Lovely Eyes

I was young and restless when I first met him, and he was older and blind

I had my green eyes cold enough but he saw them and gave them light.
I felt pain and my whole body was aching but he held me for a moment and then I got back to life.
I lost all my hope and dreams but he gave me wings to fly again.
I couldnt breathe for a whole day until the moment he kissed me. It was then when I knew I was alive.
I hated everyone until he taught me what love was.
I was cold as ice until he held my hand for the first time.
I felt nothing but pain until he fell asleep next to me.
I touched nothing but tears on my face until he made me smile for real.
I thought I was weak until he made me see how strong I really was.
I thought men were nothing but a mess until he taught me to love again.


It was then when I was the happiest woman on Earth. When love set me back to life.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu